From December 6, 2011 to December 17, 2011.
The Philipsburg Jubilee Library is the only public library on Dutch St Maarten . Our library is on its way to become the National library of the new country St Maarten. We have a highly motivated staff of 15 librarians and library assistants.
As of February 1st 2012 we have a vacancy for an :
Main Tasks :
- Handling information requests
- Organizing PR and Reading promotion campaigns
- Collection development
- Bachelors degree in Library science or other relevant Bachelors degree .
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Dutch, French or Spanish is an asset.
- Working experience in a public library
- Excellent social skills
In accordance with the Government regulations : Min. ANG 3900-Max. ANG 4460 gross p. month.
Please send written applications before December 17 2011 to the
Philipsburg Jubilee Library Foundation
P.O. Box 2
Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
or by e-mail to : email@example.com
For more information contact the PJ library by phone tel. 542 2970 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org